What is a better homemade carpet cleaning solution for a steam cleaner: Vinegar, OxyClean or Simple Green?
I’ve done some research and it seems that those are the ones most recommended by people for cheap homemade cleaning solutions to use with a rental carpet cleaner (I’m going to rent a Rug Doctor). Any opinions? I’m mostly concerned with trying to get up cat hair/dander, NOT removing stains or smells. I’m allergic and the cats used to live in my new bedroom. Thanks!
- Navajo Rug Appreciation – Feb. 19, 2011 – Santa Fe , New Mexico …
- Friday Cat Blogging « Mercury Rising ??
- Cat Dander Problems? – 5 Ways to Reduce Cat Dander | Cat Lovers
- My Favorite Curly Hair Products – xSparkage
- SAG Awards 2011 Red Carpet Photos, Live Stream Video: 17th Annual …
- Considerations of Bedroom Design and Furniture
- Cone Cat T-shirt from Pattern & Paw | moderncat :: cat products …
- Finding area rug cleaner in NYC | Leopard Gecko Care
- Haggling with your doctor about the costs of care
- Homemade Marshmallows | Hillbilly Housewife
- Bedroom Sex Tips and How to Bedroom Sex | Health in life, women …
- Hair Loss / Baldness Treatment and Some Great home Remedies for …
- Hair Loss Treatment and Effective Hair Growth Home Remedies …
- Gray Hair Styles Get Silverized!
- How To Live With Pet Dander Or Cat Saliva Allergies | Global Animal
- Gimme Candy » A Guide To Bedroom Furniture Styles
- Shaggy Rug | Antiques & Collectibles
- Carpet Cleaning Coventry | Free Ezine Articles
- Efficient Carpet cleaning
- Trans-Ocean Lombardi Sarouk Oriental Rug – Gold | Best Furniture